Promote your business to the community & the region. Help shape future growth and commerce in YOUR community!
- Bronze $200.00 USD
- Silver $500.00 USD
- Gold $1,500.00 USD
- Platinum $3,500.00 USD
**To support and promote current and future activities, organizations and enterprises which will encourage controlled and sustained economic and population growth while maintaining the wholesome environment which currently exists.**
Low Cost Advertising
- Ribbon Cuttings scheduled at no cost to you, email updates, social media cross promotions and of course our website.
- Send us your ad and we will put it on the Chamber social media outlets.
- Each new member is highlighted in the monthly email blast and local paper.
- Information regarding sales, specials or events for your business are welcome and posted on facebook!
- Each of our members are listed on our website
- We can place a link to your own website here as well.
Numerous Events and Sponsorship Opportunities throughout the year
- Annual Banquet
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Annual Trunk or Treat
- Annual Christmas Mixer
-Annual Bonnie & Clyde Days & Cabinet Makers Soap Box Challenge
- On average, 25 packets are mailed or handed out each month. Each Chamber member has the opportunity to have some type of promotional item included (business cards, key chains, pens, etc.)
Listings in Membership Directory
- Each Member listed by service, contact name and alphabetically, with all contact information included.
- 2500 distributed annually
Monthly Board Meetings
- Board of Directors meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 8 AM at the Chamber office.
Monthly Networking Luncheons
- Luncheons are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month. Notifications available a week prior with details.
Free Business Services / Seminars
- The Small Business Development Center is able to offer quality advice and instruction for business owners and managers, whether you are in the planning stages or already in business, at no charge to you. Contact Chamber Executive Director, Paula McCain, for more information on services.