Promote your business to the community & the region.
Help shape future growth and commerce in YOUR community!
**To support and promote current and future activities, organizations and enterprises which will encourage controlled and sustained economic and population growth while maintaining the wholesome environment which currently exists.**
Low Cost Advertising
- Ribbon Cuttings scheduled at no cost to you, email updates, social media cross promotions and of course our website.
- Send us your ad and we will post it on the Chamber social media outlets.
- Information regarding sales, specials or events for your business are welcome and posted on Facebook!
- Each of our members are listed on our website.
- We can place a link to your own website here as well.
Numerous Events and Sponsorship Opportunities throughout the year
- Annual Banquet
- Educational Series (3 per year)
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Mimosa Mosey
- Inaugural Buddy Bass Tournament
- Annual Bonnie & Clyde Days
- Annual Trunk or Treat
- Annual Thanksgiving Mixer
- Annual Christmas Mixer
Newcomer Welcome Bags
- Do you have swag? On average, 25 Welcome Bags are handed out each month to new residents moving to our area. Each Chamber Member has the opportunity to have some type of promotional item included (brochures, business cards, key chains, pens, etc.). Send me your swag!
Listings in Membership Directory
- Each Member listed by service, contact name and alphabetically, with all contact information included.
- 2500 distributed annually
Monthly Board Meetings
- Board of Directors meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 8 AM at City Hall.
- A Networking Breakfast, Luncheon, Dinner, or Mixer will be held on the 3rd Thursday of the following months: February, March, April, May, August, October, and December.
- RSVP is required for planning and catering.
Free Business Services / Seminars
- The Small Business Development Center is able to offer quality advice and instruction for business owners and managers, whether you are in the planning stages or already in business, at no charge to you. Contact Recovery Business Advisor, Paula McCain, for more information on services at (940) 498-6479 or email@example.com.