Haughton Law Group
Experienced North Texas Attorneys You Can Trust
At Haughton Law Group, P.C., we offer more than 20 years of experience. Our decades of legal practice mean that we can analyze your case quickly and accurately. Since our firm was established in 1993, we have acquired extensive knowledge in our chosen practice areas and also knowledge of the customs of the courts, judges, and attorneys throughout North Texas. We work hard to resolve cases fairly as soon as possible and we always advise against filing cases where there is likely to be no recovery.
Our founding attorney has proven, time tested skills in both state and federal courtrooms. He is a very experienced litigator, able to explain complicated legal concepts in terms that are easy for lay people to understand. An assertive and expertly crafted defense by a skilled Pilot Point criminal defense attorney can help criminal law clients attain reduced charges, an acquittal, a dismissal, or a minimized penalty. An ultra-competent Texas family law attorney can help couples through the divorce process, whether it is a contested divorce, a heated child custody battle, or a simple uncontested marriage dissolution. Our attorneys wear many hats; regardless of the type of legal matter you face, we are equipped to expertly advise and represent you.
- What To Do If A Company Has Spurned You. Should You Sue? | John T. Haughton - Civil Litigation - TX
- The Factors The Court Considers When Determining Child Custody | John T. Haughton - Divorce - TX
- Why You May Not Want To Navigate The Probate Process In Your Own | John T. Haughton - TX
- Probate In Texas Explained By Attorney John Haughton | TX
- Penalties You May Face With A DWI Conviction In Texas Explained By Attorney John Haughton